KPW specializes in the needs of privately-owned businesses and their owners, and offer a variety of accounting and business valuation services.
Our strengths include:
- Over 30 years of experience with specific financial and reporting requirements for privately- owned businesses.
- We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Illinois CPA Society. We publish and distribute literature covering a variety of issues important to you and your company.
- Estate planning
- Financial consulting
- Income tax planning & preparation-individual and business
Today's businesses face so many complex sales, management, and financial issues that it's difficult to stay competitive in a tough marketplace and still have a healthy bottom line.
Issues, such as:
- Increased taxes
- Product liability
- Cyclical business seasons
- Environmental and safety requirements
- Financial options
- Increasingly sophisticated technology
KPW believes these unique challenges require more than ordinary solutions. A CPA firm like ours can be a valuable resource for accounting, operating, and financial matters, as well as for independent, objective, professional advice